Come and be a part of our organization! Help EMWWAA achieve its goal of promoting equality and diversity for the public benefit!
Volunteer for EMWWAA
We would love for you to join our EMWWAA team and be a part of the change!
We offer exciting opportunities and experiences for anyone who wants to volunteer.
To know more about volunteering at EMWWAA please email Prof Meena at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an exciting internship opportunity to work with inspirational women!
We are looking for committed, dynamic women!
EMWWAA is looking for an intern who can help with various tasks predominantly social media management, event management (when needed) and basic admin. We are looking for someone who is dynamic, energetic, motivated to learn and grow with the organisation. Our ideal candidate is someone who is willing to contribute with their ideas and build their portfolio. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in Wales.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to
1) Help the team with the maintenance of the website
2) Help writing copy for social media
3) Help designing social media posts
4) Help plan social media posts in advance
5) Connecting EMWWAA with other Women’s organisations
6) Researching on current women’s issues that EMWWAA can share/contribute to
7) Help draft the EMWWAA newsletter
8) Help the Director and founder of EMWWAA with basic administrative work
9) Help with event management when needed
The ideal candidate should have basic knowledge of graphic design softwares (e.g. Canva) and should be willing to learn new skills.
Be a part of a small yet passionate team and avail the opportunity to learn new skills and grow each day!
You will have the exciting opportunity to meet and work with some of the most influential women in Wales!
If interested, please contact Prof Meena Upadhyaya at email@example.com
Let's Make A Change
Here are some ways you can donate: